I know too much time has gone since we got married. Happy 25th anniversary and silver jubilee of love I pray with all my heart for you to prosper and to last.

25th Wedding Anniversary Messages Anniversary Wishes For Friends 25th Anniversary Wishes Wedding Anniversary Message
Silver Jubilee Anniversary Wishes If there were a couple like you in every family this world would be so much more romantic happy and colorful.

Silver anniversary quotes. Congratulations on a love story. Happy silver anniversary Congratulations for discovering the most sought after secret the secret of a happy marriage. The more you put in it the more it gives back.
Happy silver anniversary to us my darling. Your love is an example for others. It was last wound 30 years later in December 1996 the month my father died.
You protect me when I need to comfort me when Im. Many many more happy years to come. Happy silver jubilee of your anniversary.
From big events and holidays to simple daily pleasures. No questions asked no explanations needed. Happy silver anniversary.
You complete my life in a way I never thought possible. 14 Love has little meaning if it fades away. 25th Wedding Anniversary quotes.
Thanks so much my beautiful wife for agreeing with me all the way even when it wasnt quite convenient for you. A couple like you is living proof of the fact that love is an investment. 13 Even a bespoke vintage wine cant match the beautiful texture and sweet flavor of your twenty five year long marriage.
I wish to be with you for at least more than 25 years. Congratulations for your 25th wedding anniversary. 1 Written Quote In 1966 I bought my parents a carriage clock for their silver wedding anniversary.
The 25 years of love and understanding have been worth it. My lovely wife happy silver anniversary. Im so glad I found you - the one I can trust to dream my dreams with me - the one who understands my deepest feelings the one who knows me and loves me as I really am.
There is nothing more dreamlike than seeing a couple like you. I hope I can travel for 25 more years with you. 25 years and still going.
Aug 19 2017 - Explore Lynet Brown-Nobles board 25th Anniversary quotes on Pinterest. Today is the day to be romantic today is the day to be nostalgic today is the day to be ecstatic for 25 years of your marriage that have been so. Happy silver anniversary my love.
Happy silver anniversary Love has little meaning if it fades away. One by one each year now gone but still theyre yours forever each and every memory of a quarter Century together. Can two work together except they agree.
Your twenty five year long happy marriage is proof of the fact that fatal attraction is not fatal after all. Youre everything I ever hoped for in a partner all that I need in a friend and all I ever wanted in someone to love. Some tearful times along lifes way some joys that cant be measured.
In life its not where you go its who you travel with Charles Schulz Your everlasting love is an inspiration to us all. 25 years by your side I have traveled full of love and happiness. Its your Silver Anniversary A special one for you How quickly time has flown Since you both said I do The years may have changed many things But one things stayed steadfast and true The love you have for each other Will forever be entwined round you two.
Congratulations on the silver jubilee of your marriage. You have been my rock and my stability throughout this whole time and I would never choose any other feeling than pure love for you. Congratulations for nurturing yours till.
Happy 25th anniversary to you my darling husband. It takes only a moment to fall in love but a lifetime to prove that it was truly meant to be forever. See more ideas about anniversary quotes 25th anniversary quotes anniversary quotes for husband.
25 years of love 25 years of affection and 25 years of care. One by one each year flew by since you both said I do 25 years of memories shared by the two of you. Cheers to your fairytale love story and for continuing to live happily ever after Fifty years later and all that glitters is still gold.
Happy 25th anniversary to us. Happy anniversary dear husband. LOVE is meant to be FOREVER.
Spending 25 years of marriage with each other is not easy You both have been an inspiration for all the married couples We wish you many more happy married years ahead Wishing a happy 25th Marriage anniversary to both of you. Check out our quotes for silver anniversary selection for the very best in unique or custom handmade pieces from our shops. Congratulations for nurturing yours till this very day.
Tell it to the mountains echo it to the seas shout it to the valleysour marriage is 25 years old today. The best happy 25th Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes. Love has little meaning if it fades away.

It Takes Two Poems For A Page 25th Anniversary Sticker 25th Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Anniversary Quotes Wedding Anniversary Quotes

Original 25th Marriage Anniversary Quotes For Parents Anniversary Quotes For Parents Marriage Anniversary Quotes 25th Marriage Anniversary

Today Is My 25th Wedding Anniversary Page 2 25th Wedding Anniversary Wedding Anniversary Quotes Happy 25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary Wishes Silver Jubilee Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Anniversary Wishes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes

Silver Jubilee Anniversary 25th Wedding Anniversary Messages 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Anniversary Message 25th Wedding Anniversary Quotes

25th Anniversary Wishes Silver Jubilee Wedding Anniversary Quotes Anniversary Quotes For Parents Happy Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Anniversary Quotes

25th Wedding Anniversary Wishess Wedding Anniversary Wishes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Happy 25th Anniversary

Silver Wedding Anniversary Wedding Anniversary Wishes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Wedding Anniversary Quotes

Pin By Nahid Negar On Congratulations Wedding Anniversary Greeting Cards 25th Anniversary Wishes Anniversary Greetings

25th Anniversary Wishes Silver Jubilee Wedding Anniversary Quotes Wedding Anniversary Message Anniversary Message Anniversary Message To Wife

25th Anniversary Wishes Silver Jubilee Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Anniversary Wishes 25th Anniversary Quotes Anniversary Wishes For Wife

25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Messages And Wordings Anniversary Wishes For Friends Anniversary Quotes For Parents 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes

25 Years Anniversary Gift 25th Anniversary Art Print Etsy 25 Year Anniversary Gift 25 Wedding Anniversary Gifts 25th Wedding Anniversary Quotes

25th Silver Wedding Anniversary Typography Milestone Countdown Card Ad 25th Wedding Anniversary Quotes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes 25th Anniversary Quotes

Silver Jubilee Anniversary 25th Wedding Anniversary Messages Wedding Anniversary Message Wedding Anniversary Wishes 25th Wedding Anniversary

25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Wedding Anniversary Wishes Happy 25th Anniversary

Happy 25 Anniversary Quotes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Quotes Messages 25th Anniversary Wishes 25th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Happy 25th Anniversary

25th Anniversary Print Silver Anniversary Parents Etsy In 2021 25th Anniversary Quotes Silver Anniversary Parents Anniversary